Tuesday, December 12th 1pm Eastern/10 am Pacific – Link to join and access to the Archives for replay HERE
This is just one more service provided to you as a current member of The MacRae Way.
If you had a high school or college professor that made themselves available after class to answer questions and have a chat, this is our virtual version of that. Many times handlers send private emails and rather than limit the chat to a private reply, I thought I’d do a call format so everyone interested can participate.
*Premium Members* send in your questions!
Questions can varying enormously and some questions that have been submitted include:
- 1. How can I better prepare for the mental side of trialing?
- 2. Can you suggest exercises or a particular approach that will help me , help my dog to hold a pressure ?
- 3. Have you ever put a dog ‘up’ to give them a break from training?
- 4. Can you recommend exercises to improve shedding?
- 5. Can you recommend exercises for dogs with ‘eye’?
- 6. What types of tricks do you teach your puppies?
- 7. When do I start training the double lift and international shed?
- 8. How do I know what ‘type’ of dog best suits me?
- 9. What is a ‘running style’?