Online Virtual Lessons: A valuable & convenient way to improve, without needing to travel! We both provide online lessons and they are $100 for the first half hour, $85 for each subsequent half hour.
If you would like an evaluation of your dog and discussion of next steps in your training, please film the area you need help with/problem you are having, run a course, or video a typical working session.
We often review and critique trial runs as well. Trials runs should be shot as close to ‘on line’ as possible on a field where dog and sheep are both visible for 95% or more of the run.
The duration of the video is deducted from the lesson time (such that a 10 min video leaves 20 min for discussion in a 30 minute lesson). The video is watched prior to the call and should be approximately 5-10 minutes in length per 30 minute lesson (please do not exceed 10 minutes of video per 30 min lesson to be certain we have time for discussion).
We have teaching software that we sometimes use and if it’s applicable, we’ll send you a video in advance of the call.
Also, please have the video you send us available at the time of the call so that specific time stamps may be referenced.
- All videos must be made with camera or phone on a tripod to ensure quality.
- Lessons are offered in 30 or 60 minute intervals and the length of the video is deducted from the discussion time, such that a 10 minute video, leaves 20 minutes for discussion in a 30 minute lesson.
- If it’s your first lesson with us you may want to consider a 60 minute lesson to leave plenty of time for your questions.
- Please have the video available at the time of the call so that specific time stamps may be referenced.
- Please upload to YouTube and email us the link at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do offer discussion lessons without videos.
- Please email us at email@example.com to set up a time and payment instructions.